solving human challenges through
sport & social business
Pioneering the sport & social business movement
Led by Nobel Peace Laureate, Professor Muhammad Yunus, founder of the Grameen Bank and father of social business, Yunus Sports Hub is a collective of experts solving human challenges through sport & social business.
"I always felt amazed at the limitless power of sport. It is powerful because it is basic to human nature. Where there is power there is always a chance to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives."
PROFESSOR MUHAMMAD YUNUS
How we drive change
Promoting social business in sport
- We represent social business at sports events and forums
- We invite leaders from sport organizations into the global social business ecosystem
- We share sport & social business innovations occurring around the world
Helping sport organizations implementing social business
- We design social business program to sustain & advance organizational missions
- We create platforms that connect sport social businesses, young leaders & corporations
- We curate social business plans for sustainable & inclusive sports events.
Empowering athletes to become entrepreneurs
- We train athletes in social business development
- We build community support networks with athlete entrepreneurs
- We partner with athletes to champion the sport social business movement- as entrepreneurs & as advocates